Residential and Commercial Service Agreement
KEEP YOUR HVAC SYSTEM WORKING FLAWLESSLY
Tackle minor issues before they become expensive problems when you hire TNT Heating & Air to perform regular inspections and HVAC repairs at your Myrtle Beach home or business. With our help, your equipment will last longer, you’ll notice a reduction in utility costs, and you’ll be more comfortable with an HVAC system that works efficiently. Contact us today to schedule maintenance.
BENEFITS OF A MAINTENANCE PLAN
- Peace of Mind
- Save Money on Repairs
- Optimized Efficiency of Systems
|Complete 21 Point Inspection 2 Visits Per Year|
|24 Hour Response Time|
|Monthly Payment Option|
|Protective Waxing on Outdoor Unit|
|Quality Assurance Inspection & Cleaning|
|Same Day Response Time|
|Condensing Coil Cleaning Chemically|
|CCA National Standard Tasks Include the following as needed:|
|Blower Wheel Cleaning|
|Chemically Clean Coils Air Handler|
|3 Year Repair Warranty|
|Repairs, Replacements, Parts, Accessories, Labor||10% OFF||10% OFF||15% OFF||20% OFF|
|Repair Warranty||1 YEAR||1 YEAR||2 YEAR||3 YEAR|
|Diagnostic Rates||$10 OFF||$15 OFF||$20 OFF|
|Inflation Protection||1 YEAR||2 YEAR||2 YEAR|
|*** Purchase Accrual||$25.00||$50.00||$70.00|
|Each Additional Unit||$125.00||$180.00||$275.00||$340.00|
ALL HEATING AND AIR ISSUES START SMALL
The key is getting a professional to intervene before they get any bigger. At TNT Heating & Air, we offer award-winning maintenance HVAC services designed to keep your system flowing at its best. Our licensed experts work hard to help your equipment last longer, to reduce your bills, and to keep you comfortable over the long run.
WHAT DOES A TNT HEATING & AIR MAINTENANCE AUDIT INCLUDE?
Fine-tuned over more than two decades of great HVAC service, our maintenance audit goes further than any other. We offer both spring and fall audits, checking your system at key times to protect your investment.
- Install gauges and check all operating pressures
- Check voltage
- Check amperages
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge
- Check suction charges
- Check that crankcase is operational
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check belts and adjust tension
- Check filters
- Check all electrical connections
- Check starter connections
- Clean and adjust thermostat
- Check air temperatures across indoor coil
- Check air temperatures across outdoor coil
- Check for noise and vibration
- Clean drain lines
- All spring audit items, plus…
- Check reversing valve operation
- Check defrost controls
- Check supplementary heaters
- Check valves
- Check emergency heat switch operation.
Let our HVAC company surpass your expectations. Contact us to schedule a tuneup or learn more about our annual HVAC service agreements.
***Purchase Accrual Conditions
- Purchase Accrual can be used toward the purchase of any qualifying heating and/or air conditioning system.
- Purchase Accrual cannot be used toward the purchase of accessories, sheet metal work or repairs to existing equipment.
- Purchase Accrual cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Client must remain on Protection Plan continuously without lapse to retain Purchase Accrual.
We agree to:
- Inspect the equipment on a scheduled basis as shown, and during each inspection perform the applicable services per above checklist.
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
- Give our service contract holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us.
- We agree to keep you informed of available enhancements throughout the life of your system.
You agree to:
- Operate the equipment according to our instructions.
- Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment.
- Permit our personnel the use of your common building maintenance tools, such as ladders, etc. if needed.
- Permit only our service personnel and/or a service organization authorized by us to work on the equipment.
- TNT Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. will endeavor to render prompt and efficient service hereunder the preventive maintenance contract, but is expressly agreed that TNT shall in no event be liable for damage caused by delay of scheduling PM inspection or any loss arising out of the performance of this agreement.
- TNT Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. reserves the right to reject any agreement if on inspection by servicemen, equipment is found in such a condition that servicing the equipment will be unsatisfactory to both parties.
- It is mutually agreed that this agreement covers only electrically operated units inside the equipment and does not cover electrical, plumbing work, duct work, balancing beyond the units, or any work required because of negligence, misuse of equipment, sabotage, shortage of electrical or water supply, or because of fire, flood or damage caused by freezing and all acts of God.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement if the customer has a past due account, the preventive maintenance contract is non- refundable and non-transferrable.
- 5.This preventive maintenance contract does not include service calls outside of scheduled service inspections, all preventive maintenance customers will receive a 10% discount off all parts and labor for the duration of the preventive maintenance contract.
- This service does not include charging the system with refrigerant. If the system needs refrigerant the technician will determine whether a leak detection may be necessary. If this occurs, your property manager may request approval for performing a leak detection test to check the system.
- Repair and/or replacement parts necessary to correct defects will be the responsibility of the purchaser and will be an additional charge and will be due and payable at the time of service.
- In the event of cancelation all services and benefits rendered under this agreement shall equal payments received.
- The services outlined in this agreement will be performed during normal working hours.